World Opportunities fund
Join us , create your own Bank account and easily manage your everyday financial operations with your own IBAN account. No branch visit needed. We execute both incoming and outgoing SEPA payments with all EU banks that support SEPA transfers.
Receive, Transfer and Withdraw Funds Easily
From clients and friends worldwide
Our Advantages are Secure and Certified Systems
3-D Secure transaction confirmation of Internet environment security
PCI DSS – Card Security
PCI DSS compliant security standard platform by PCI DSS v3.2 standard
2-step verification process for increased user security
Your CC data is never stored
We do not store any personal sensitive data that could be compromised
WORLD OPPORTUNITIES FUND
Prepaid products must be ordered by a person aged 18 or over. On registration we will send you a link via email to access your account. On completion of the online verification and ordering, your card will be dispatched within 5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What is a Business Loan?
A business loan is an unsecured form of credit designed to fund the various capital needs of a business. Using different types of business loans, companies can scale new heights with increased manpower, advanced equipment, and faster turnaround time.
- +Why WORLD OPPORTUNITIES FUND Business Loan?
- Here’s why our Business Loan is the perfect match for you:
- We don’t ask for any security or guarantor for our Business Loan
- You get the flexibility of choosing from business loan repayment options
- For our existing customers, we regularly provide exclusive pre-approved offers on business loans
- Convenient Online access to all details regarding your business loan.
- We offer unsecured business loans up to € 30.000
- We seek minimum documentation
- We give you quick online approval once you share the minimum documents we need
- +What the mode of repayment?
You can repay through Post Dated Cheques, Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) or Direct Debit.
- +Who can opt for a Business Loan?
- Business loans are available to both professionals and non-professionals that are self-employed. Business loans interest rates are highly competitive and are typically approved quickly. The following types of companies can secure business loans –
- Sole proprietorship
- Partnership firm
- Private limited companies
- Closely-held public limited companies
- Hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centres, pathological labs
- +How does a Business Loan work?
- A typical structure of a business loan involves a lending institution extending capital to a business owner, for which interest is charged. The business owner must pay back the business loan amount along with the applicable interest, in the form of Equal Monthly Instalments (EMIs), over a predetermined period of time known as loan tenure.
Three core components make up a business loan –
- Principal amount – Also known as the loan amount, the principal is the sum of money a business owner borrows from a lending institution.
- Rate of interest – The rate of interest is the cost of borrowing the business loan, generally expressed as a percentage of the principal amount. This is the amount that you need to pay in addition to the principal loan amount.
- Loan Tenure – The tenure is the period for which the business loan is borrowed. Business loan tenure is calculated from the date of first disbursement till the date of payment of the final disbursement.
- +What is the minimum CIBIL score to get a Business Loan?
- To avail a business loan, one must ideally have a CIBIL score of 700 or above. The same is true for both self-employed professionals such as doctors and engineers as well as self-employed non-professionals such as suppliers or manufacturers.
CIBIL or credit score plays a huge role in determining Business Loan eligibility. Since a company’s CIBIL score is its credit footprint, it enables lenders to know the timely repayment ability of the business loan applicant.
- +What is the maximum tenure for a Business Loan?
- Business loans are typically short-term loans. Though business loan tenure may differ from lender to lender, most lending institutions extend business loans for a tenure ranging from 12 months to 36 months.
- +What are the different types of Business Loans?
- Lending institutions offer different types of business loans, designed to meet specific needs. They are as follows –
- Machinery loans – Machinery loans are designed exclusively to meet the expansion needs of businesses via the purchase of advanced machinery and equipment.
- MSME/SME loans – Designed to encourage the growth of small and medium-sized business enterprises, MSME/SME loans is a credit facility that can be availed for purchasing equipment, meeting operational expenses, and upgrading infrastructure.
- Business loans for women – These loans are extended to women business owners to help them expand their business and push them towards financial independence.
- +How much EMI o I need to pay for a Business Loan?
- The amount of Business Loan EMI that you will be required to pay towards the repayment of your business loan will largely depend upon three factors, as given below –
- Principal loan amount – The higher the principal amount, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.
- Rate of Interest – The higher the rate of interest, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.
- Loan Tenure – The EMI is inversely related to the loan tenure. The shorter the loan tenure, the higher will be the EMI amount you will need to pay.For a quick and accurate assessment of your business loan EMIs, use a handy online tool such as the calculator.
- +How to get a Business Loan?
- You can get a business loan from the lending institution of your choice in a number of ways, depending upon your convenience and the options offered by your lender.
- Visit a nearby branch
- Apply online via the lender’s website
- Talk on call with the lender’s relationship managers
- Send an email to your lender’s customer support mail address
- Use the lender’s 24×7 virtual assistant feature
To avail a business loan with WORLD OPPORTUNITIES FUND, simply apply for a Business Loan online or call on +1 786 34 00210.
- +Does Business Loan affect my CIBIL score?
Yes, just as your CIBIL score has a say in your business loan approval, your repayment of the business loan will affect your future credit score. Timely payment of loan EMIs will pose you as a low-risk borrower in the eyes of future lenders and hence, will enhance your CIBIL score.
- +What can Business Loans be availed for?
Business loans can be availed for a variety of reasons. You can use different types of business loans to purchase infrastructure for expanding operations, to increase production via the purchase of new and advanced machinery, to purchase and store inventory in advance of seasonal sales, to build a workforce of skilled employees, and to increase working capital.
- +Can I get a Business Loan without any collateral?
Yes, you can get a business loan without any collateral or security.